Special Board Meeting May 2021
BOARD OF EDUCATION
FOYIL PUBLIC SCHOOLS
INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 7
ROGERS COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, notice is hereby given that the Board of Education of Independent School District No. 7 of Rogers County, Oklahoma, will hold a SPECIAL MEETING on May 26, 2021 at 12:00 o’clock noon, at the School Board Conference Room, Foyil Public Schools, 17002 East 4th Street, Foyil, Oklahoma.
The following is a list of the business to be conducted by the Board of Education at the above meeting:
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Roll call.
3. Board to consider and take possible action, in the absence of the of the President and/or Clerk, to appoint as acting President and/or acting Clerk for the School District to execute any and all documents pertaining to the bond sale.
4. Board to receive bids for the $300,000 Building Bonds of this School District and take action to award bonds to the lowest bidder.
5. Board to consider and take action on a resolution providing for the issuance of building bonds in the sum of $300,000 by this school district, authorized at an election called and held for such purpose; prescribing form of bonds; providing for registration thereof; designating registrar and paying agent for this issue of bonds; providing for levy of an annual tax for the payment of principal and interest on the same; and fixing other details of issue.
6. Board to consider and take action on a resolution designating the general obligation bonds of 2021 as “Qualified Tax-Exempt Obligations” pursuant to Section 265(b)(3)(B) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.
7. Accept resignation of certified staff.
8. Approve new hire.
Name of person posting this Notice: __________________________________________________________________
(Signature) (Title or Position)
Posted this _____ day of May, 2021 at _____________ o’ clock __.M., at the front entrance to the outside front door of the Administration Office, Foyil Public School, Foyil, Oklahoma.